SlimPort / MyDP to HDMI Video Adapter Converter – 1080p
Connect your SlimPort or MyDP enabled mobile device to an HDTV, monitor or projector using HDMI
Product ID: SLMPT2HD
- 1080p HD video output
- Supports simultaneous charging when a Micro USB charge cable is attached to the mobile device
- Digital audio supported
- TV remote control on your mobile device with CEC supporting HDTVs
The SLMPT2HD Micro USB to HDMI® Adapter enables you to connect a Slimport® or MyDP-enabled smartphone or tablet to any HDMI-enabled TV, monitor or projector.
The Slimport to HDMI adapter supports High-Definition 1080p output resolution and 7.1 channel digital audio, to deliver on both quality and convenience.
This compact, active adapter offers a Micro USB port on the side, for the added benefit of simultaneously charging your connected mobile device, so it is always ready to use.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Display HD video and audio from your mobile device
- Keep your mobile device fully powered while connected, with simultaneous charging
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|AV Input||Micro USB (Slimport/MyDP)|
|Chipset ID||Analogix - ANX7730|
|Audio Specifications||7.1 Channel Surround|
|Maximum Cable Length||15.2 m [50 ft]|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1080p|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - Slimport®/MyDP (5 pin, USB Micro B) Male|
|1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Female|
|Connector B||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 95°C (41°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||100 mm [3.9 in]|
|Product Height||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||124 mm [4.9 in]|
|Product Weight||20 g [0.7 oz]|
|Product Width||26 mm [1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SlimPort®/MyDP to HDMI® Adapter|
Connect an HDMI®-enabled output device to a DVI-D display, or a DVI-D output device to an HDMI-capable display
Charge or sync micro USB mobile devices from a standard USB port on your desktop or mobile computer
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Unfortunately no, this device has an intended source and an intended destination. Refer to the title of the webpage for this order.
This device is plug and play. It does not use any drivers, and does not require any setup tasks other than plugging in the source (for example, a computer) and the destination (for example, a monitor).
When you troubleshoot issues with a video adapter, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
Video source (such as a DVD player or computer)
Video destination (such as a monitor or projector)
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the cable, video adapter, video source, and video destination in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different cable, video adapter, video source, and video destination in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cables, it is recommended that you do the following:
Test each cable individually.
Use short cables when you are testing.
When you test the video source and video destination, it is recommended that you do the following:
Remove the video adapter from your setup and test to make sure that the video source and video destination work together without the video adapter.
Test to make sure that the video source and video destination work together at the resolution that you want to use.
Note: In order for your setup to work properly, the video source, adapter, and destination all need to support the resolution that you are using.
Try the following:
- Check that the monitor’s video port works with another source.
- Check that the cables between the source and the destination work with other equipment.
- Check whether the video adapter works with another source and another destination.
The error “Out of Range” normally means that the resolution being output by the computer is not compatible with the display. Try lowering the resolution to see if that helps resolve the issue. You may need to connect another monitor or restart the computer or source to accomplish this.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.