Rackmount LCD Console - 1U - 17in Screen - US Keyboard - 1080p
Control your server from a Full HD KVM console, with a convenient dual-rail slide design
Product ID: RKCOND17HDEU
- Dual-rail design lets you slide the display out separately from the keyboard and trackpad
- Maximize your screen viewing area with support for a high-definition resolutions up to 1080p
- Hassle-free system integration with built-in 1-port KVM module
This 1U LCD console offers a space-saving solution for managing and monitoring your DVI or VGA servers and KVM switches from a central location. The rack-mountable console features a front-panel USB hub that lets you connect two peripheral devices easily, and a fingerprint reader for bio-metric security.
The LCD console features a dual-rail system that lets you slide the display out of your server rack separately from the keyboard and touchpad. You can slide the display out to monitor your servers and switches, while the keyboard portion of the console is tucked neatly inside the rack.
Maximize your screen space
Unlike some rack consoles, this versatile device supports VGA resolutions up to 1920x1080, which ensures a crystal-clear, high-definition image. This high-resolution console gives you more screen space, enabling you to run multiple applications on the same screen while increasing your productivity.
Hassle-free system integration
The rack console features a single-port KVM module, enabling you to connect it directly to a server or to multiple KVM switches in a cascaded (daisy-chained) configuration. The KVM module offers the versatility you need for easily integrating the console into your existing server infrastructure.
The RKCOND17HDEU is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Install the console in a rack with an acrylic or glass door, so you can close the rack and leave the display visible for simple, secured monitoring
- Control a single system, or dozens of KVM-connected computers
- Improve the internal space efficiency of your server cabinet
- Manage cabinet-mounted servers and KVM switches
- Connect a flash drive to the front USB hub to install software on your servers
- Lock access from the console to connected systems with your fingerprint, through built-in biometric security
|Front Door Key Lock||No|
|Number of Monitors Supported||1|
|Panel Type||Active Matrix TFT LCD|
|PC Interface||USB and PS/2|
|PC Video Type||DVI+VGA|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920x1080 @ 60/70/75Hz|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|MTBF||50, 000 Hours|
|Pixel Pitch Support||0.199 x 0.199 mm|
|Port Selection Support||Push Button and OSD (On Screen Display)|
|Viewing Angle||140° (H), 120° (V)|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
|1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female|
|2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Other Interface(s)||2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||110V-240V AC|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||16|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Enclosure Type||Heavy Duty Steel|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||1150 mm [45.3 in]|
|Minimum Mounting Depth||600 mm [23.6 in]|
|Product Height||43.8 mm [1.7 in]|
|Product Length||480.8 mm [18.9 in]|
|Product Weight||15.6 kg [34.5 lb]|
|Product Width||680 mm [26.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||18.2 kg [40.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Dual Rail Rack Console|
|1 - Set, Mounting Rails|
|1 - DVI-D Cable|
|1 - VGA PS/2 KVM Cable|
|2 - USB A to A Cables|
|2 - Blockers w/ screws|
|2 - Keys|
|6 - 6mm Flat Screws|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Power Cord|
|1 - Instruction Manual / Software CD|
Monitor or control server equipment from a central, KVM-integrated console, with the convenience of a dual-rail console drawer design
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Enhance or replace the KVM module on your StarTech.com LCD console by controlling eight USB or PS/2 computers, or use with a separate PS/2 keyboard and mouse with VGA display
Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer
Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer
Control up to 16 USB computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
Control up to 8 VGA and USB computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is a video display interface that can contain different types of signaling, based on the application. DVI cables and ports are created using different connector types to identify what application they are intended to be used in. The connector types are identified by the number of pins on the DVI connector. DVI comes in the following five different connector types:
- DVI-A (17 pin).
- DVI-D Single Link (19 pin).
- DVI-D Dual Link (25 pin).
- DVI-I Single Link (23 pin).
- DVI-I Dual Link (29 pin).
Single and Dual link DVI indicate the maximum resolution capabilities of the video source or video destination. The maximum resolutions are Single Link (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz) and Dual Link (2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz).
Note: The maximum resolution of your video source and video destination are ultimately determined by the technical specifications of the devices. The connector type is not a definitive indicator of the maximum resolution.
DVI-A carries only analog (for example, VGA) with no digital component. DVI-D carries only digital video (for example, HDMI) with no analog component. DVI-I combines DVI-A and DVI-D connections to include both analog and digital components. A DVI-I port may be on either your video source or display, but whether or not a display carries either or both analog and digital sources depends on the technical specifications of your device.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.