How do I reset my device to the default factory settings?
To perform a factory reset, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds.
To perform a factory reset through the web interface, perform the following:
- Make sure that the WFRAP433ACD is on the same network as your computer.
- In an Internet browser, enter the IP address of the unit. The default IP address is 192.168.10.1.
- In the user name field, enter the user name. The default user name is admin.
- In the password field, enter the password. The default password is admin.
- Under the Management section, click Save/Reload settings.
- Click Load default.