SPDIF Digital Coaxial or Toslink Optical to Stereo RCA Audio Converter
Convert a Digital Coax or Toslink Signal to Stereo RCA Audio
Product ID: SPDIF2AA
The SPDIF2AA Toslink/Optical SPDIF to RCA Audio Converter lets you convert a 2-channel Digital Coaxial or Toslink/Optical SPDIF input signal into an RCA analog stereo output.
Perfect for home and professional audio applications, this SPDIF to RCA audio converter saves the cost of upgrading equipment for compatible connections, and offers separate Digital Coax and Toslink inputs for dual-function conversion. The small form factor design makes it suitable for installation into virtually any location, regardless of space constraints, while still providing a lossless audio signal. Plus, the digital coaxial or Toslink to RCA converter supports plug-and-play installation, saving you time and hassle.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Support for Digital Coax or Toslink to RCA conversion offers versatility and saves the cost of hardware upgrades that would otherwise be needed for compatiblity
- Compact form-factor makes the device easy to transport and fit into almost any installation space
|AV Input||Digital Coaxial|
|AV Output||RCA Audio|
|Audio Specifications||2 channel (stereo) supported
32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz Sampling rates
|Connector A||1 - Digital Coax Audio (RCA) Female Input|
|1 - Toslink (SPDIF, Optical) Female Input|
|Connector B||1 - Stereo Audio (2 x RCA) Female Output|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.5 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||2.0 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||0.5|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||10~85 % RH Non-Condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||1.1 in [2.7 cm]|
|Product Length||2 in [52 mm]|
|Product Width||1.7 in [42 mm]|
|Weight of Product||2.5 oz [72 g]|
|Package Height||2.3 in [58 mm]|
|Package Length||6.7 in [17 cm]|
|Package Width||4.7 in [12 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||13 oz [368 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SPDIF to RCA converter|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - instruction manual|
Power your 5V DC devices from your computer through a USB port
Connect your computer or audio player to an RCA audio device
Deliver high quality optical digital sound, with no signal interference
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.