S-Video or Composite to HDMI Converter with Audio - 720p - NTSC and PAL
Analog to HDMI® Upscaler| Mac & Windows® | On-Screen Display
Product ID: VID2HDCON2
- Convert and upscale S-Video or analog composite input to HDMI video output
- Features on-screen display for simple setting selections
- Supports standard high-definition resolutions up to 720p
This S-Video or composite to HDMI® converter with audio lets you connect an S-Video or analog composite device, along with supporting RCA L/R audio, to your HDMI monitor or television.
Hassle-Free Setup and Easy to Use
Equipped with an on-screen display (OSD) menu and convenient selector switches for easy configuration, this compact S-Video or composite to HDMI video converter installs quickly and easily, for a true plug-and-play experience.
Save on Upgrade Costs
This HDMI upscaler is able to function with both NTSC and PAL systems, and offers support for output resolutions up to 720p to seamlessly integrate with almost any display.
By using this analog to HDMI converter you’ll be able to continue using your legacy equipment (video camera, DVD player, etc.) with your HDMI display or monitor, ultimately saving the costs of upgrading your equipment. It's ideal for boardroom settings, medical imaging and watching old home videos on your HD display or television.
Support for Audio
This AV (audio video) converter box features an integrated RCA L/R audio connection that combines the audio and video inputs into a single HDMI output, avoiding the hassle of running a separate audio cable to your destination display.
VID2HDCON2 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Display video from a legacy gaming console, DVD player or VCR onto an HDMI display or TV
- Adapt VHS video in the classroom to newer HD televisions
- Convert legacy medical imaging equipment for display on computer monitors
- Display camcorder output on televisions or monitors equipped with HDMI input
- Monitor security cameras with analog composite signaling using HDMI monitors or televisions
- Use in boardrooms for connecting legacy video equipment to new projectors
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|AV Input||Audio RCA|
|Industry Standards||NTSC 3.58 and PAL|
|Supported Resolutions||HDMI: 1280x720 (720p) / 60Hz|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Composite Video (1 x RCA) Female Input|
|1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output|
|1 - S-Video (4 pin, Mini-DIN) Female Input|
|2 - RCA Female Input|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power LED|
|2 - Composite Video, S-Video LED|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||2.5|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Product Length||6.1 in [15.4 cm]|
|Weight of Product||251.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||578.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Composite/S-Video to HDMI Converter|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter|
|1 - Quick-Start Guide|
Capture and convert an S-Video or Composite video on your PC or Mac®, as digital media
Connect a PC with VGA output to a composite or S-Video TV
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device
Connect your computer or audio player to an RCA audio device
Deliver crystal-clear audio connections between your home theatre applications
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.