1m (3 ft) Apple 30-pin Dock Connector to USB Cable for iPhone / iPod / iPad with Stepped Connector
Charge or sync your Apple® devices, even when inside a protective case
Product ID: USB2ADC1M
The USB2ADC1M Apple® (30-pin) Dock Connector to USB cable for iPhone®, iPod® and iPad® (1m) offers a simple and reliable solution for connecting iOS-enabled mobile digital devices to your computer, for syncing or charging.
Plus, the USB to iPhone cable features a uniquely constructed stepped Apple Dock Connector, designed by StarTech.com. Unlike a regular connector, the exclusive stepped connector plugs into your iPhone, iPod or iPad, even when inside a protective case, avoiding the inconvenience of having to constantly remove the cover for every charge/sync.
This durable cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by our lifetime warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Keep your iOS-enabled mobile digital device in its protective case while charging, with our unique stepped Apple® dock connector
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
Charge your Apple® devices from a computer, USB wall charger, or vehicle USB charger
Replace a damaged or misplaced USB cable for your iPhone®/iPod®/iPad®
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple (30-pin) Dock Connector Male|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Height||0.3 in [8.5 mm]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Weight||1.2 oz [35 g]|
|Product Width||1.1 in [28 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||22/30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.3 oz [64 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m USB Dock Cable for iPhone®, iPod® and iPad®|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.