Black Slim Mini Jack Headphone Splitter Cable Adapter - 3.5mm Male to 2x 3.5mm Female
Split the audio from your iPod® / MP3 player to two sets of headphones
Product ID: MUY1MFFADP
The MUY1MFFADP Black Slim Headphone Splitter Cable splits a single 3.5mm audio output into two separate outputs, enabling you to connect two sets of headphones or speakers to your MP3 player, Tablet PC or laptop computer.
The Headphone Y-Cable allows you to share your favorite songs and/or videos with a friend while you are travelling or on the move and it features a slim connector molding that fits easily into a 3.5mm headphone jack, even if your mobile device is in a protective case.
This splitter adapter is colored to suit black mobile devices, and can be used with any portable device that has a 3.5mm mini jack, such as your iPhone®, iPod® and iPad®. The cable features a compact, lightweight design that takes up very little space in your laptop bag or carrying case.
The MUY1MFFADP Black Headphone Splitter Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Plug two sets of headphones and/or speakers into a single 3.5mm audio port
- Complements your black mobile devices
- Easy to store in a laptop bag or carrying case
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|Cable Length||6 in [152.4 mm]|
|Product Height||0.5 in [1.2 cm]|
|Product Length||6 in [152.4 mm]|
|Product Width||1 in [24.9 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.4 oz [11.5 g]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Package Height||0.3 in [7 mm]|
|Package Length||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Package Width||0.4 in [9 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 oz [13.5 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Black Stereo Splitter Adapter - 3.5mm Male to 2x 3.5mm Female|
Split one headphone jack into two separate jacks
White headset adapter for headsets with separate headphone / microphone plugs - 3.5mm 4 position to 2x 3 position 3.5mm M/F
Turns a 3.5mm audio output port into two distinct ports – one 3.5mm headphone jack and one 3.5mm microphone port
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Four-position audio cables, connectors, and adapters come in two different wiring standards: CTIA and OMTP. The four-position standard is more commonly referred to as Tip Ring Ring Sleeve (TRRS).
All StarTech.com TRRS audio cables, connectors, and adapters conform to the CTIA standard. Some OMTP audio devices can detect which pinout is being used and switch to the CTIA standard, but not all audio devices can do this.
The CTIA pinout is as follows:
|Ring 1||Right Audio|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.