Slim Stereo Splitter Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x 3.5mm Female
Split one headphone jack into two separate jacks
Product ID: MUY1MFFS
- Slimline connector molding designed for use with portable devices
- Molded connectors with strain relief
The MUY1MFFS Slim 3.5mm Stereo Splitter Cable/Y-cable features one 3.5mm male and two 3.5mm female audio connectors, splitting a single headphone jack into two.
A practical, cost-effective audio solution, the 3.5mm stereo splitter cable features slim connector molding that fits easily into a 3.5mm headphone jack, even if the iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®/MP3 player is in a protective case.
The 3.5mm audio splitter/Y-cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect headphones and external speakers simultaneously to your computer
- Slim connector design enables a simple 3.5mm audio device connection, even if the device is enclosed in a jacket or case
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|Humidity||0% to 90% at 25°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||7.9 in [200 mm]|
|Product Height||0.3 in [0.7 cm]|
|Product Length||7.9 in [200 mm]|
|Product Width||0.2 in [6 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.4 oz [11 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.3 in [7 mm]|
|Package Length||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Package Width||3.5 in [90 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 oz [13 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Slim Stereo Splitter Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x 3.5mm Female|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.