6 ft M1 to VGA Projector Cable with USB
A single cable solution for your presentation needs
Product ID: M1VGAUSB6
The M1VGAUSB6 6-foot M1 to VGA Projector Cable with USB carries analog video signals as well as USB - perfect for presentations from a laptop computer, while the USB capability allows the use of a wireless presenter.
The Projector cable features the M1 (also called EVC or P&D) connector, and is compatible with many popular projectors including:
- Proxima: C110, C160, C170, C180, C410, C420, C440, C450, C460, M1, M2+
- Dell: 3200MP, 3300MP, 4100MP
- Hitachi: CP-X1250W
- Infocus: LP120, LP540, LP600, LP640, LP70+, LP860, X2, LP70, 5000, 4805, 7210, 7205, 5700, 777
- Toshiba: TLP-X4500U
- Viewsonic: 1172
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Replace worn-out or missing projector cables with this high quality, 6ft VGA projector cable with USB support
- Come prepared with this single cable solution for your presentation needs
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - M1-DA (VESA and Display) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Weight of Product||8.4 oz [238 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||8.5 in [21.5 cm]|
|Package Length||7.9 in [20 cm]|
|Package Width||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8.4 oz [238 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 ft M1 to VGA Projector Cable with USB|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.