Japan Power Cord - 2-Prong Plug with Ground Wire to C13 - 1 m
Product ID: PXTJ1011M
This 2-prong plug power cable with ground wire is constructed of top-quality materials, and designed to provide a durable, long-lasting power connection to your peripheral devices.
The cable is rated to carry 125V at 7A and complies with the Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law (PSE standards).
The PXTJ1012M is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - 2P with Ground Wire Power (NEMA 1-15) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power Receptacle|
|Input Current||7 A|
|Input Voltage||125 AC|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Height||0.5 in [1.2 cm]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Width||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Weight of Product||4 oz [114 g]|
|Package Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Package Length||11.6 in [29.5 cm]|
|Package Width||5.7 in [14.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.3 oz [122 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2-prong plug with ground wire to C13 power cord|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.