8in 6 pin PCI Express Power Extension Cable
Extend the reach of a PCI Express video card power supply connection
Product ID: PCIEPOWEXT
- Durable 6-pin PCIe power connectors
- Reduces strain and eliminates stress on the PCIe graphics card power supply connection
- Thin and flexible, yet durable cable design
- Easy to use and install
The PCIEPOWEXT 8-inch PCI Express Power Extension Cable extends the reach of your ATX12V power supply PCIe power connector by 8 inches, making it easier to power your PCI Express based video card without having to stretch or add strain to the PCI Express power connector from the power supply.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extend your cable length from your Power Supply to your PCI Express graphics card
- Reduces strain and eliminates stress on the PCIe video card power supply connection
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Connector A||1 - PCI Express Power (6 pin, v 1.x) Female|
|Connector B||1 - PCI Express Power (6 pin, v 1.x) Male|
|Cable Length||8 in [203.2 mm]|
|Product Length||8 in [203.2 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.6 oz [16 g]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Package Height||0.5 in [12 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 oz [21 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 8in PCI Express Power Extension Cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.