50cm Internal Serial Attached SCSI Mini SAS Cable - SFF8087 to 4x SFF8482
Connect a SAS Controller to 4 SAS drives
Product ID: SAS808782P50
- Supports up to 6Gbps throughput per channel
- 4x SFF-8482 connections, each with data and power
- 1x SFF-8087 connector
The SAS808782P50 Mini SAS to SAS cable (50cm) features one 36-pin SFF-8087 plug, which fans out to four individual 29-pin SFF-8482 receptacles, providing a reliable solution for connecting multiple SAS HDD drives (with both data and power) to a single mini SAS controller connection.
This high quality internal Mini SAS to SAS cable is designed for long-lasting dependability and reliable performance and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Saves money and reduces clutter by connecting 4x SFF-8482 SAS drives to 1x SFF-8087 SAS controller connection, through a single cable
- Provides reliable, high-performance drive and Mini SAS controller connectivity
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Connects four SAS hard drives to a SAS controller
SFF-8482 Connector will support SAS and SATA Hard Drives
|Connector A||1 - SFF-8087 (36 Pin, Internal Mini-SAS) Plug|
|Connector B||4 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|4 - SFF-8482 (29 pin, Data & Power, Internal SAS) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||1.6 ft [0.5 m]|
|Product Height||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Product Length||1.6 ft [0.5 m]|
|Product Weight||3.3 oz [94 g]|
|Product Width||2 in [50 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.5 oz [98 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 50cm Serial Attached SCSI SAS Cable - SFF8087 to 4x SFF8482|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.