10 ft Cross Wired DB9 to DB25 Serial Null Modem Cable - F/M
Connect your serial devices, and transfer your files
Product ID: SCNM925FM
The SCNM925FM 10ft Cross Wired Serial/Null Modem Cable features one DB9 female and one DB25 male connector, allowing you to connect a 9-pin serial device to a 25-pin serial port, or transfer files from PC-to-PC via a serial connection.
Designed to provide a reliable, long-lasting connection, this serial/null modem cable is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maintain reliable serial connections, free of EMI interference
- Guaranteed dependability
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-25 (25 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Cable Length||10 ft [3 m]|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.5 cm]|
|Product Length||10 ft [3 m]|
|Product Width||1.3 in [33.3 mm]|
|Weight of Product||6 oz [170 g]|
|Package Height||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Length||0 in [0.1 mm]|
|Package Width||5 in [12.8 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||6.2 oz [175 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10 Ft. Serial Null Modem Cable 9-25 F/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.