15 ft Straight Through Serial Cable - DB9 M/F
Extend the connection between your DB9 serial devices by up to 15ft
Product ID: MXT106
This 9-pin Straight Through Serial Cable features a DB9 male connector and a DB9 female connector, allowing you to extend a serial device connection by up to 15ft.
The serial cable is constructed using high quality components and design, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extend the reach of your serial devices by up to 15ft
- Replace worn-out or missing straight through serial cables with this high quality, 15ft Straight Through Serial Cable - DB9 M/F
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Cable Length||15 ft [4.6 m]|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.5 cm]|
|Product Length||15 ft [4.6 m]|
|Product Width||1.3 in [33.3 mm]|
|Weight of Product||7.4 oz [211 g]|
|Package Height||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Length||0 in [0.1 mm]|
|Package Width||5 in [12.8 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||7.6 oz [216 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 15 Ft. Serial Mouse Extension Cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a VGA cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the video cables, source, and destination in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different video cable, source, and destination in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cables, it is recommended that you do the following:
Test each cable individually.
Use short cables when you are testing.
There are several issues that could be causing you to experience an issue with the color on your VGA display when you use a StarTech.com VGA cable. Issues with the color include an image that is a solid color or is missing colors (typically red, green, or blue).
To prevent issues, make sure that the following is true:
The cable is tightly screwed into each of the ports.
The female connectors/ports are free of debris or anything that may prevent electrical conductivity.
No pins are bent or missing in male VGA connectors/ports.
Note: VGA cables come in 14-pin and 15-pin variants. For more information about VGA cables, refer to the following FAQs:
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.