24in Internal 5 pin USB IDC Motherboard Header Cable F/F
Connect a front panel USB hub or card reader directly to a motherboard header connector
Product ID: USBINT5PIN24
- 2x 5pin USB header connectors
- Uses standard USB 2.0 pin out and colors assignments
- Offers 24” in cable length
The USBINT5PIN24 Internal USB Cable features two 5-pin USB motherboard header connectors, enabling you to connect a front panel USB hub or card reader directly to the motherboard header ports.
This 24in/2ft cable provides a convenient solution for connecting multi-function front panels, or any device that relies on internal USB ports, directly to a motherboard or expansion card USB IDC (Header) connection, without having to install additional cards or run cables externally to the rear ports.
Constructed of high quality materials and expertly constructed for durable performance, the 5-pin USB Header Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- By connecting internal USB 5-pin devices directly to the motherboard header ports, you can eliminate the need to install additional internal USB port cards
- Provides 24” in cable length, reducing strain and eliminating stress on the rear USB expansion boards, or front panel USB ports, as well as expansion card and motherboard port connections
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Number of Conductors||5|
|Connector A||1 - IDC (5 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Connector B||1 - IDC (5 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Cable Length||24 in [609.6 mm]|
|Product Height||2 in [5 cm]|
|Product Length||24 in [609.6 mm]|
|Product Width||5.1 in [13 cm]|
|Weight of Product||0.8 oz [23 g]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.8 oz [23 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 24in Internal 5 pin USB IDC Motherboard Header Cable – F/F|
Connect internal USB devices directly to the motherboard header connection
Connect two internal USB devices directly to the motherboard header connection
Connect a panel-mountable USB port to your motherboard header.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.