24in Internal 5 pin USB IDC Motherboard Header Cable F/F
Connect a front panel USB hub or card reader directly to a motherboard header connector
Product ID: USBINT5PIN24
- 2x 5pin USB header connectors
- Uses standard USB 2.0 pin out and colors assignments
- Offers 24” in cable length
The USBINT5PIN24 Internal USB Cable features two 5-pin USB motherboard header connectors, enabling you to connect a front panel USB hub or card reader directly to the motherboard header ports.
This 24in/2ft cable provides a convenient solution for connecting multi-function front panels, or any device that relies on internal USB ports, directly to a motherboard or expansion card USB IDC (Header) connection, without having to install additional cards or run cables externally to the rear ports.
Constructed of high quality materials and expertly constructed for durable performance, the 5-pin USB Header Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- By connecting internal USB 5-pin devices directly to the motherboard header ports, you can eliminate the need to install additional internal USB port cards
- Provides 24” in cable length, reducing strain and eliminating stress on the rear USB expansion boards, or front panel USB ports, as well as expansion card and motherboard port connections
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Connect front panel USB ports to a motherboard or expansion card that features a 5-pin header
Connect Rear USB Expansion boards to the motherboard
|Number of Conductors||5|
|Connector A||1 - IDC (5 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Connector B||1 - IDC (5 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Cable Length||24 in [609.6 mm]|
|Product Height||2 in [50 mm]|
|Product Length||24 in [609.6 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.7 oz [20 g]|
|Product Width||5.1 in [130 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 24in Internal 5 pin USB IDC Motherboard Header Cable – F/F|
Connect internal USB devices directly to the motherboard header connection
Connect two internal USB devices directly to the motherboard header connection
Connect a panel-mountable USB port to your motherboard header.
Drivers & Downloads
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.