2 Port Panel Mount USB 3.0 Cable - USB A to Motherboard Header Cable F/F
Extend a USB 3.0 Motherboard Header into Two Panel-mount USB 3.0-A Ports
Product ID: USB3SPNLAFHD
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specifications
- 2 panel-mount USB 3.0-A ports with screws to allow for secure installation
The USB3SPNLAFHD 2-Port USB 3.0 to Panel mount USB cable features a 20-pin USB 3.0 motherboard header connection on one end, breaking off into two separate USB 3.0-A (female) ports on the other end of the cable.
The USB 3.0 panel mount cable offers a convenient solution for connecting bootable thumb drives or authentication fobs etc. to the motherboard USB 3.0 connection.
The USB 20-pin motherboard header to panel mount USB 3.0 cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enables you to extend your USB interface and provide a panel mount connector for your USB 3.0 devices
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||2 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|Connector B||1 - IDC (20 pin, USB 3.0, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Cable Length||1.6 ft [0.5 m]|
|Product Height||1 in [2.5 cm]|
|Product Length||19.7 in [500 mm]|
|Product Width||7.5 in [190 mm]|
|Weight of Product||2.3 oz [65 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||8.7 in [220 mm]|
|Package Length||0 in [0 cm]|
|Package Width||7.9 in [20 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.5 oz [70 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port USB 3.0 Panel Mount Cable - USB 3.0 A to Motherboard Header Cable F/F|
|4 - Panel-mount screws|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.