5 ft Desktop SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable - A to A M/F
Extend a USB 3.0 port from the back of your computer to your desktop
Product ID: USB3SEXT5DSK
- Designed and constructed to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Specifications
- High quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction
- Extend your connection between USB 3.0 devices up to 5-feet
- Data transfer rates up to 10x faster then USB 2.0
The USB3SEXT5DSK Desktop USB 3.0 Extension Cable connects to an available USB female port on a Mac® or PC computer, allowing you to relocate the USB (female) port up to 5-feet away from the computer case. By extending the USB 3.0 port away from the computer case, you can situate a USB 3.0 port from the computer in a more practical spot, such as on top of the computer case or on a desktop.
Designed for next-generation SuperSpeed USB device connections, this USB 3.0 A-to-A Male/Female cable provides connectivity between a PC and hub or other USB devices, supporting a throughput of up to 5Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device - an astounding 10x the capability of USB 2.0 (480Mbps).
Our 5ft USB 3.0 A to A desktop cable features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication.
A perfect solution for accessing digital cameras, MP3 players, USB thumb drives or other external USB storage, the Desktop SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extend your USB 3.0 port from your PC or Laptop to a more practical spot on your desktop
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|Cable Length||5 ft [1.5 m]|
|Product Length||5 ft [1.5 m]|
|Product Weight||4.8 oz [135 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.9 oz [140 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5 ft Desktop SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable - A to A M/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.