USB-C Docking Station for Laptops - 4K HDMI - 85W Power Delivery - USB 3.0
Power and charge your laptop through USB Type-C™, and create a workstation virtually anywhere you go by adding 4K HDMI display, plus GbE, and four USB 3.0 ports
Product ID: DK30CHDPD
- Turn your USB-C laptop or tablet into an Ultra HD 4K workstation, by connecting a single 4K HDMI monitor or ultrawide monitor
- Universal USB-C dock supports macOS and Windows
- Powers and charges your laptop, with 85W USB Power Delivery 2.0
This USB-C™ dock gives you all the connections you need to turn your USB-C enabled laptop or tablet into a fully capable workstation, with support for a single external 4K HDMI® monitor or ultrawide monitor. With USB Power Delivery 2.0 (85W), you can power and charge your laptop as you work, eliminating the need to use a separate power adapter with your laptop. It’s the perfect companion for your MacBook Pro or other Thunderbolt™ 3 equipped laptop or tablet.
Create a 4K HDMI workstation
The USB-C dock helps you maximize your workspace, ideal for smaller or shared work areas using one monitor. The dock expands the display capabilities of your laptop, connecting to an HDMI display with support for resolutions including: 4096x2160 @ 30Hz, 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz, 2560x1600 @60 Hz, 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz.
Create an immersive experience by connecting the USB-C dock to an ultrawide or ultrawide curved monitor with 21:9 aspect ratio (3440 x 1440p @ 60 Hz), to emulate a multi-display set-up and gain exceptional picture quality.
The dock provides four USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports to connect peripherals such as your mouse or keyboard. It also includes a USB 3.0 fast-charge and sync port, a Gigabit Ethernet port (with PXE Boot support) and a combined 3.5 mm audio and microphone port.
Compatible with Mac and Windows®, this universal dock works with USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptops.
The DK30CHDPD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- A cost-effective docking station solution for business and office environments, where most employees use only a single external monitor
- Connect to an ultrawide or ultrawide curved monitor to emulate a multi-display experience view and gain exceptional picture quality
- Effective in small workspaces or cubicle environments with limited space for multiple displays
- Ideal for temporary or shared workspaces (hoteling) where only one external monitor is required
|Chipset ID||Parade - PS176
Realtek - RTL8153
Realtek - RTS5411
C-Media - CM6533
|Industry Standards||USB Power Delivery Specification Rev. 2.0
USB Battery Charging Specification Rev. 1.2
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||HDMI - 4096x2160 @ 30Hz, 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz, 2560x1600 @60 Hz, 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
UltraWide - 3440 x 1440p @ 60 Hz
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Female|
|1 - USB 3.0 A (Fast-Charge, 9 pin) Female|
|3 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (4 Position) Female|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Mac OS® 10.11 to 10.15
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your host USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP alt mode.|
|Supports 4K resolution. A 4K-capable HDMI display is required to achieve 4Kx2K resolution.|
|USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps|
|System and Cable Requirements||USB-C enabled computer with an available USB Type-C port|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||2 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||5 A|
|Output Voltage||20V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||100W|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||5%~95% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||1.3 in [3.2 cm]|
|Product Length||3.9 in [98 mm]|
|Product Width||3.6 in [91 mm]|
|Weight of Product||7.1 oz [200 g]|
|Package Height||3.7 in [95 mm]|
|Package Length||6.5 in [16.5 cm]|
|Package Width||7.3 in [18.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.7 lb [1.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - docking station|
|1 - 3.3 ft [1 m] USB-C cable|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, ANZ)|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Mac OS® 10.11 to 10.15
Laptop Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | 60W Power Delivery| 4K 60 DP + HDMI
Laptop Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | DisplayPort & HDMI | 4K 60 Hz
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.