PCMCIA to Compact Flash Adapter
PC Card to Compact Flash Adapter | PCMCIA Type II Compliant | CompactFlash Type I
Product ID: CB2CFFCR
- Plug and play for easy installation
- Converts CompactFlash memory card type I to PCMCIA (type II) form factor
- Easily swap between CompactFlash cards without disassembling your machine
The PCMCIA to CompactFlash adapter inserts into any PCMCIA (type II) form factor slot. The PCMCIA adapter is also fully compatible with all CompactFlash cards that conform to the Type I standard.
Simply insert the card into the adapter and it becomes a "plug and play" memory card, no drivers required. The CompactFlash PCMCIA adapters is compatible with any device that supports the PC Card slot standard. The PCMCIA CF card adapter also allows you to use CompactFlash cards to be used just like an external drive.
With the CompactFlash PCMCIA adapter you'll get all the space you need to transfer and store anything you need on your PC. You can easily swap between CompactFlash cards for backups or data transfers between machines without the hassle of disassembling your device.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The CB2CFFCR is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||132 MB/s|
|Memory Media Type||CF (Compact Flash I Card)|
|Drive Connectors||1 - Compact Flash I Female|
|Host Connectors||1 - CardBus (PCMCIA) Male|
|Power Source||Bus Powered|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +85°C (-4°F to +185°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)|
|Product Length||3.3 in [8.5 cm]|
|Weight of Product||22.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||86.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCMCIA to Compact Flash Adapter|
|1 - Manual|
Connect a CF card to a computer through an IDE connector
Add the Ability to Use Multiple Types of Flash Memory Cards, Including CompactFlash®, SecureDigital® and MemoryStick® Cards
Add front panel access to 22 different types of flash memory cards
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.