2.5in Anti-Static Hard Drive Protector Case - Black (3pk)
Provides safe handling and anti-static protection for most 2.5in hard drives
Product ID: HDDCASE25BK
- Made from anti-static polypropylene
- Fits both 9.5mm and 12.5mm height 2.5in hard drives
- Built-in connector access door
The HDDCASE25BK 2.5-inch Anti-Static Hard Drive Protector Cases provide convenience and safety for almost any bare 2.5-inch SATA or IDE Hard Drives (HDD) or Solid State Drives (SSD).
Constructed from a rugged anti-static rated plastic, these cases resist electrostatic build up and discharge, keeping sensitive equipment from harm - ideal for preventing accidental electrostatic discharges (ESD) in any environment where bare hard drives are handled, and also for technicians and travelers who don't require a full enclosure.
The protective cases feature a convenient access door for the drive connector, enabling you to access data contents without having to remove the HDD from the case.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Transporting 2.5in hard drives between locations
- Protection for spare 2.5in hard drives while not in use
- Protection for backup or archived hard drives
- Travelers carrying extra hard drives for additional storage
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compact case that is color coded for easy identification and made to resist damaging static electricity
- Able to fit the popular 9.5mm and 12.5mm style 2.5in hard drives with an easy access door for the drive connectors
- Bundled as a pack of 3 hard drive cases
|Number of Drives||1|
|Max Drive Height||0.5 in [12.5 mm]|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.5 cm]|
|Product Length||4.1 in [10.5 cm]|
|Product Width||3.2 in [82 mm]|
|Weight of Product||3.7 oz [106 g]|
|Package Height||0.7 in [17 mm]|
|Package Length||15.6 in [39.5 cm]|
|Package Width||5.5 in [14 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.1 oz [115 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||3 - 2.5in Hard Drive Case|
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 2.5in hard drive
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 3.5in hard drive
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.