Juniper EX-SFP-10GE-LR Compatible SFP+ Module - 10GBASE-LR - 10GbE Single Mode Fiber SMF Optic Transceiver - 10GE Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ - LC 10km - 1310nm - DDM
10 Gbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 10 km (6.2 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: EXSFP10GELRS
- 100% JUNIPER EX-SFP-10GE-LR COMPATIBLE SFP+ TRANSCEIVER: Designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible Juniper switches and routers to deliver dependable 10GbE connectivity
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10GBASE-LR | 10Gbps | Single Mode (SMF) | LC Connector | 1310nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 10km (6.2mi)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Juniper routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver's status to most SNMP network management tools
The EXSFP10GELRS is a Juniper EX-SFP-10GE-LR compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Juniper® brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 10GBASE-LR compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi).
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate:10 Gbps
- Type: Singlemode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2mi)
- MTBF: 2,104,865 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 1.3 Watts
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR|
|Compatible Networks||10 Gbps|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
|Max Transfer Distance||10 km (6.2 mi)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbps|
|Local Unit Connectors||1 - Fiber Optic LC Duplex Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||For use in 10 Gigabit fiber networking equipment and media converters|
|System and Cable Requirements||MSA or Juniper compliant SFP port|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1.2 W|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Package Height||1.3 in [34 mm]|
|Package Length||3.7 in [93 mm]|
|Package Width||4.7 in [11.9 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.8 oz [50 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ transceiver|
|Product Height||0.5 in [1.3 cm]|
|Product Length||2.3 in [58.4 mm]|
|Product Width||0.5 in [13.9 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.7 oz [21 g]|
Add two 10 Gigabit Fiber Ethernet ports (10 Gbps per port) to your server or workstation - using the SFP+ transceiver of your choice
Scale your network performance using the 10Gb SFP+ transceiver of your choice and connect your PCIe-enabled server to a 10 Gigabit fiber network
Get advanced connectivity over multimode or single-mode fiber, by adding a 10GBase-LR/SR open SFP+ port to your server or workstation
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
SFP fiber transceivers (mini-GBIC) are specific to applications and therefore, you need to select the correct fiber transceiver for your application. StarTech.com offers a few types of fiber transceivers: Cisco®, Cisco Meraki®, HP®, and Juniper® compatible, as well as standard gigabit SFP converters. Although the transceivers may be referred to as GBIC or mini-GBIC, the correct terminology for the device is small form-factor pluggable transceiver or SFP . StarTech.com does not carry GBIC converters.
If your device is not a Cisco device, it can still use Cisco compatible SFPs. Cisco SFPs are specifically coded to be compatible with Cisco devices. A standard SFP will not work in a Cisco device.
StarTech.com offers two different output connector types for SFPs: RJ-45 and fiber.
No special requirements are necessary to use RJ-45 SFPs. However, if you use fiber transceivers, the following items need to be the same as the interconnecting equipment:
The connector type, such as LC, SC, or ST.
The mode (single mode or multi mode).
The wavelength, such as 850 nm, 1310 nm, or 1550 nm.
The DDM support.
The speed, such as 10Gbps.
Note: The properties listed above cannot be converted or changed by a cable, excluding the connector type.
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.