Cisco GLC-TE Compatible SFP Transceiver Module - 1000BASE-T - Extended Temperature
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Copper | RJ45 | 100 m (328 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: GLCTEST
The GLCTEST is a Cisco GLC-TE compatible copper transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand switches and routers for extended temperatures. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over copper cable, for 1000BASE-T compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 100 m (328 ft).
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps
- Type: Copper
- Connection Type: RJ45 Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 100 m (328 ft)
- MTBF: 4,655,371 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 1.3 Watts
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): No
This SFP copper module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000BASE-TX|
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Max Transfer Distance||100 m (328 ft)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.25Gbps|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Product Length||2.6 in [6.5 cm]|
|Weight of Product||72.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP transceiver|
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Multi Mode Fiber | LC | 550 m (1804 ft) | TAA | Lifetime Warranty
10/100/1000 Mbps | Copper | RJ45 | 100 m (328 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections
Connect a PCI Express-based desktop or rackmount PC directly to a fiber optic network using the Gigabit SFP of your choice
Add up to 10 different GbE devices to your network, using 8 RJ45 (PoE+) and 2 fiber-optic connections, with intelligent Layer 2 management
Wall Mount Ethernet Switch | 10/100/1000Mbps | 8 RJ45 Ports | L2 Managed
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.