10-32 Server Rack Screws and Nuts - 50 Pack
Rack Mount Cage Nuts and Screws | 10-32 | Black
Product ID: CABSCREW1032
- Package of 50 10-32 screws and nuts
- All-black steel construction
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Strong and sturdy material helps support a variety of equipment
Versatile Mounting Options
This 50-pack of 10-32 cage nuts and screws are perfect to have on hand for installing rack mount hardware, such as your server, network or audio/video equipment. The design of the captive nuts makes for easy slide-on installation. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act, allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
The bulk pack is also suitable for new server rack and cabinet setups - perfect for those times when you drop or misplace a nut or screw. The bulk package ensures that you have enough cage nuts and screws available for all of your square hole rack installations when you need them.
The steel server rack screws and cage nuts come in an all-black finish for a seamless look.
CABSCREW1032 is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Included||Mounting Screws and Cage Nuts|
|Quantity per package||50|
|Product Height||0.5 in [12.7 mm]|
|Product Length||0.6 in [15.9 mm]|
|Product Width||0.5 in [12.7 mm]|
|Weight of Product||15.9 oz [450 g]|
|Package Height||0 in [0.1 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [220 mm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [125 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||15.9 oz [450 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||50 - 10-32 Cage Nuts|
|50 - 10-32 Screws|
|1 - Cage Nut Tool|
Install your rack-mountable hardware securely with these high quality screws and nuts
Mount server, telecom and A/V equipment with these high quality mounting screws and nuts
Add a sturdy, adjustable depth shelf into almost any server rack or cabinet
Add a sturdy, fixed shelf into almost any server rack or cabinet
Mount a 17-19 inch LCD panel into a standard 19 inch rack/cabinet
Mount smaller rack mountable devices right at your desk with this lightweight 12U 2 post desktop rack
Mount your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in this 8U open-frame wall-mountable rack
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.