Single-Monitor Desk Mount - Height Adjustable - Heavy-Duty Steel
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | For up to 34" Monitors
Product ID: ARMPIVOTV2
- Mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display 12" to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 17.7 lb. (8 kg)
- Landscape-to-portrait display rotation (for use in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with max width of 28.9"/73.4 cm)
- Height adjustable up to 17.3" (440 mm) along the pole
Save valuable desk space and position your monitor in a more comfortable viewing position. Constructed of high-grade steel, this monitor desk mount for up to 34” monitors makes it easy to suspend your display above your desk or other work surface.
Work in Comfort While Saving Desk Space
Clear up your desk surface while creating an ergonomic workspace. This simple yet rugged single monitor mount supports displays 13” to 34" in size and up to 17.6 lb. (8 kg) in weight.
Easy Height Adjustment Along the Pole
With the height adjustable monitor arm, you can also adjust the height of your monitor along the vertical pole to a maximum height of 17.4" (443 mm) to your desired position, to help reduce neck and eye strain.
Adjust your Screen Position
Easily rotate, tilt and swivel, to adjust your screen position and find the perfect viewing angle.
Rugged Steel Construction
The heavy duty monitor arm is made of steel for long-lasting performance. The surface finish features a powder coating to help resist scratches.
Easy and Flexible Installation
The desk clamp monitor mount makes it easy to mount a VESA mount compatible display above your desk, using the included C-clamp or grommet mount. A detachable VESA panel enables simple attachment of your monitor, then you just slide your monitor onto the mount. To help keep your work area free of clutter, the monitor mount also features cable management clips that keep your cables neatly out of sight.
The ARMPIVOTV2 is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Mount a display to a desk, table or counter to save space in commercial environments
- Create a more ergonomic workspace in office environments
- Rotate your display from landscape to portrait position for web design or coding
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 3.46 in. (10 - 88 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 2.95 in. (10 - 75 mm)
Grommet Mount Hole Size: 0.41 - 1.96 in. (10.5 - 50 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+ 45° / - 45°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||3.5 in [88 mm]|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Maximum Height||17.4 in [443 mm]|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Swivel / Pivot||180°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||17.7 lb [8 kg]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This mount supports monitors up to 34”, including flat screen, curved and ultrawide displays, with a max weight of 17.7 lb. (8 kg). If you choose to use an ultrawide display in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with a max width of 28" (71 cm).|
|Material||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||5.8 in [14.8 cm]|
|Product Length||4.5 in [11.4 cm]|
|Product Width||21.6 in [54.8 cm]|
|Weight of Product||5.2 lb [2.4 kg]|
|Package Height||4.4 in [11.2 cm]|
|Package Length||5 in [12.8 cm]|
|Package Width||19.4 in [49.3 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||6.8 lb [3.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - VESA monitor mount|
|1 - VESA pole clamp|
|1 - pole|
|3 - pole screws|
|1 - desk clamp|
|1 - grommet plate|
|1 - grommet collar|
|1 - cable-management clip|
|5 - rubber pads|
|1 - thumbscrew|
|1 - 4 mm hex key|
|1 - 6 mm hex key|
|4 - M4x12 mm screws|
|4 - M4x16 mm screws|
|4 - M5x12 mm screws|
|4 - M5x16 mm screws|
|4 - spacers|
|4 - washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Turn your desk into a sit-stand workspace with easy height adjustment, for increased comfort and productivity
Work in greater comfort with this easily adjustable ergonomic keyboard tray
Add more connectivity to your MacBook or other USB-C laptop, with 4K video, Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, plus power and charge as you work
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.