Sit-Stand Monitor Arm
Enjoy a more ergonomic workspace with this sit-stand desk mount
Product ID: ARMSTSCP1
- Turn your desk into an ergonomic workstation with this sit-stand monitor arm, for one monitor up to 24"
- The work surface has a height adjustment of up to 17.7” (450 mm)
- Monitor mount has a separate height adjustment of up to 4.9" (124 mm) along the column
This sit-stand monitor arm transforms your desk or tabletop into an ergonomic workstation. The monitor arm features a keyboard tray and easy height adjustment that lets you alternate between sitting and standing, without interrupting your workflow. Move your workstation up or down, left or right, to meet your needs.
Adjust the height with one smooth motion
Adjust your position, with one smooth motion. Simply lift the work surface up to 17.7” (450 mm), to elevate both your monitor and keyboard. You can adjust the tension to your own preference. The monitor mount has a separate height adjustment of up to 4.9" (124 mm) along the column.
This sit-stand monitor arm supports one monitor up to 24”. The swing arm swivels from -90° to 90° and tilts from -30° to 65° for ideal viewing. The VESA mount also rotates up to 360° for portrait or landscape orientation.
Ample working space
The monitor arm features a large keyboard tray (17.68 x 8.15”/ 449 x 207 mm) with ample working space. A slide-out tray (8.5 x 8.4" / 217 x 213 mm) holds your mouse, on the left or right.
To make the most of your workspace, you can tuck the monitor arm away when it’s not in use, to free up space. The keyboard tray also folds up to 90°.
The compact sit-stand monitor arm features a grommet assembly and desk-clamp option, to fit easily into your workspace, including space-limited corners.
The ARMSTSCP1 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Create a sit-stand workstation in healthcare environments, cubicles, or offices with limited space
- Provides a cost-effective solution, with clamp or grommet mounting options for existing desks
- Works well with space-limited corner desks
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||100x100 mm|
|Display Tilt||+35° / -5°|
|Maximum Display Size||24in|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.31 - 1.96 in. (8 - 50 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.31 - 1.96 in. (8 - 50 mm)
Table Hole for Grommet Mount: 0.33 - 2.55 in. (8.5 - 65 mm)
|Swivel / Pivot||+90° / -90°|
|Weight capacity of monitor arm||17.6 lb. (8 kg)
Weight capacity of keyboard tray with grommet mount: 5.6 lb. (2.5 kg)
Weight capacity of keyboard tray with desk clamp: 3.3 lb. (1.5 kg)
|Material||Steel, Aluminum and Plastic|
|Product Height||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Length||26.2 in [66.6 cm]|
|Product Width||3.8 ft [1.1 m]|
|Weight of Product||25.2 lb [11.4 kg]|
|Package Height||8.4 in [21.4 cm]|
|Package Length||34.9 in [88.7 cm]|
|Package Width||15.8 in [40.2 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||27.4 lb [12.4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - monitor arm|
|1 - column|
|1 - keyboard tray|
|1 - keyboard tray cap|
|1 - base|
|1 - VESA monitor mount|
|1 - plastic washer|
|1 - metal washer|
|1 - M8x20 mm screw|
|2 - M6x25 mm screws|
|4 - M6x12 mm screws|
|3 - M6x10 mm screws|
|1 - M6x8 mm screw|
|4 - M4x10 mm screws|
|4 - base screws|
|1 - 2.5 mm hex key|
|1 - 5 mm hex key|
|1 - 6 mm hex key|
|2 - adhesive strip|
|1 - socket driver|
|1 - base pad|
|1 - base plate|
|1 - M8x65 mm screw|
|1 - grommet plate|
|4 - clamp screws|
|1 - clamp L bracket|
|1 - clamp screw assembly|
|1 - instruction manual|
Enjoy a more ergonomic workspace with this dual-monitor sit-stand desk mount
Turn your desk into a sit-stand workspace with easy height adjustment, for increased comfort and productivity
Work in comfort and enhance productivity, by turning your desk into a spacious sit-stand workspace
Increase your comfort and prevent fatigue while standing at your desk, with this ergonomically designed floor mat
Create a more comfortable, ergonomic workspace
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.