20 Pack Cable Raceway Inside Corner Connectors for CBMWWD1911 - Cable Management Accessories - Channel Raceway Fitting - Wiring Duct 90 Degree Inside Elbow - Plastic - UL
20 Pack | Inside Elbow Connector | White | UL Approved
Product ID: CBMWWD1911I
- GIVE YOUR CABLE MANAGEMENT RACEWAY A FINISHED LOOK: Use cable raceway inside corner connectors (20 pack) w/StarTech.com CBMWWD1911 raceways to join them together inside corners in your workspace
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH: Made from sturdy warp-proof ABS, these inside elbow cable/wiring duct connectors are UL approved with 94HB Flamability (Horizontal Burning) Rating, self-extinguishing
- OTHER RACEWAY ACCESSORIES: Coupler (CBMWWD1911C), End Piece (CBMWWD1911E), Lateral Elbow (CBMWWD1911L), Outside Elbow (CBMWWD1911O), T Connector (CBMWWD1911T); sold separately
This 20-pack of raceway inside elbows work with the StarTech.com CBMWWD1911 raceway system.
Join Two Raceways Together Inside Corners at a 90 Degree Angle
Use these cable raceway inside elbows with the StarTech.com CBMWWD1911 raceway to join two of them together at a 90 degree angle to extend the length of your raceway inside corners of your office or server room.
Made from sturdy self-extinguishing ABS that's also warp proof, these wiring duct elbow connectors are UL approved with 94HB Flamability (Horizontal Burning) Rating.
Use in Combination with Other Raceway Accessories
Combine this inside elbow with other StarTech.com CBMWWD1911 raceway system accessories to give your cable management solution a finished look.
The Coupler (CBMWWD1911C) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together and extends the length of your raceway.
The End Piece (CBMWWD1911E) (20-Pack), cleanly caps off the end of your raceway.
The Lateral Elbow (CBMWWD1911L) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together and runs them up the wall at a 90 degree angle.
The Outside Elbow (CBMWWD1911O) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together around corners at a 90 degree angle.
The T Connector (CBMWWD1911T) (20-Pack), joins three raceways together in T-bar.
These cable management raceway inside elbows are TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
|Weight of Product||3.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.