20V DC Power Adapter for DK30A2DH / DK30ADD Docking Stations - 2A
Spare or Replacement DC Power Supply | 20 Volts | 2 AMPS | Type-N Barrel
Product ID: SVA20N2NEUA
- Replacement power adapter for StarTech.com DK30A2DH and DK30ADD laptop docking stations
- Replace lost or purchase spare power adapter for DK30A2DH or DK30ADD
- Supports a range of devices that require 20 volt and 2 amps (or less) of power and a N-type barrel connector
- Keep your mission-critical devices up and running with an extra power adapter
This 20V DC power adapter is primarily a replacement or spare power adapter for the DK30A2DH or DK30ADD laptop docking stations. It can also universally supply power for any electronic device that has an N-type barrel and requires 20 volts and up to 2 amps of power.
Replace Your Failed or Lost Power Adapter
The power supply is a perfect replacement for the lost or damaged 20V / 2A power adapter you've used to power your existing electronics such as your docking station.
Keep a Spare Power Adapter on Hand
When downtime isn't an option, keeping spare power adapters on hand ensures that you won't be left waiting for a replacement to arrive or have to replace your devices just for the sake of a compatible power source.
The SVA20N2NEUA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||1 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||2 A|
|Output Voltage||20V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||40W|
|Cable Length||48 in [1219 mm]|
|Product Height||1.7 in [4.3 cm]|
|Product Length||3 in [75 mm]|
|Product Width||1.6 in [40 mm]|
|Weight of Product||4.8 oz [137 g]|
|Package Height||4.1 in [10.3 cm]|
|Package Length||15 in [38 cm]|
|Package Width||11.6 in [29.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA, EU, UK, ANZ)|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.