1:15 Standalone USB Duplicator and Eraser - for USB Flash Drives
Duplicate or securely erase up to 15 USB flash drives, without connecting to a computer
Product ID: USBDUPE115
- Duplicate or erase up to 15 USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 flash drives, without connecting to a host computer
- 1:15 standalone duplication with two duplication modes: system and file, and whole file
- Erase up to 15 drives at the same time with three modes: quick erase, single pass erase, and multi-pass erase (meets DoD standards)
This USB duplicator and eraser lets you clone or erase up to 15 USB flash drives, without a host computer connection. This means you can work more efficiently and manage larger batches of USB drives, saving time and effort.
The standalone USB duplicator and eraser is perfect for IT professionals and system administrators in corporate, education, marketing, or sales environments.
Efficient 1:15 drive duplication
The duplicator lets you copy up to 15 drives simultaneously, and offers both synchronous and asynchronous duplication, with speeds up to 1.5GB per minute. The asynchronous feature means you can remove and replace USB storage devices while other copies continue to run. The duplicator offers two duplication modes, system and file and whole file.
Erase multiple USB drives simultaneously
The drive duplicator/eraser lets you erase up to 15 flash drives at the same time, so it’s easy to clean large batches of USB drives for reuse. The flash drive duplicator features three modes of drive erasing: quick erase, single pass erase, and multi-pass erase (meets DoD standards).
Designed for ease of use
The flash drive duplicator and eraser supports USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 flash drives, providing an easy and cost-effective way to re-use and re-purpose your USB drives. It features a robust metal housing and a compact, standalone design that makes it the perfect desktop companion. The flash drive eraser/copier also has an LCD display that makes it easy to monitor erasing and duplication to ensure completion.
The USBDUPE115 is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Software and operating system update rollouts
- Marketing collateral copying and distribution
- Backup USB flash drives without a host computer
- Clean and prepare USB drives for reuse
- Testing and evaluating USB drives
- Professionals who require identical backups for when data integrity is crucial, such as data recovery
- IT administrators who wish to erase multiple drives simultaneously in preparation for use in other applications
|Buffer Size||128 MB|
|Bus Type||USB 2.0|
|Chipset ID||Xilinx - Spartan (XC3S700A)|
|Compatible Drive Types||USB Flash Drive|
|Number of Drives||15|
|Duplication Modes||System and File|
|Sector by Sector (Whole Drive)|
|Erase Modes||Quick Erase|
|1-Pass Overwrite (NIST SP 800-88 Rev 1 - Clear)|
|Insertion Rating||1500 times|
|Max Drive Capacity||Maximum drive size of 2TB|
|Drive Connectors||16 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||For duplication, the destination drives must be of equal or greater capacity than the source drive.|
|Supports copying/cloning to SD/ SDHC/ Micro SD/ MMC/ Mini SD/ CF media through a USB multimedia card reader (sold separately) and to Hard Drives or Solid State Drives through a Hard Drive docking station or USB enclosure (sold separately)|
|LED Indicators||16 - Green (Activity/Successful Copy)|
|16 - Red (Error)|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||2.2A Max|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||12V DC|
|Plug Type||4-pin DIN|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||150W|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||20% ~ 80%|
|Operating Temperature||5°C ~ 45°C (41°F ~ 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)|
|Product Height||1.4 in [3.5 cm]|
|Product Length||13.6 in [34.5 cm]|
|Product Width||6.3 in [16 cm]|
|Weight of Product||4 lb [1.8 kg]|
|Package Height||4.5 in [11.5 cm]|
|Package Length||16.9 in [43 cm]|
|Package Width||9.8 in [25 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8.7 lb [4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - duplicator and eraser|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, UK, EU, ANZ)|
|1 - instruction manual|
Turn a 2.5” SATA Hard Drive or Solid State Drive into a UASP supported USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.