Single-Port Rackmount KVM Console with 17” Display
KVM Console | 1U | VGA | 1280x1024 | Cable & Mounting Hardware Included
Product ID: RKCONS1701
- Reduce your server room clutter with a 1U rackmount design
- Intuitive system integration with direct support for your PC or server
- Ready to use with built-in touchpad and keyboard
Providing centralized control of your PC, server, or KVM switch, this single-port rackmount KVM console gives you easy access to your connected system. With a minimal footprint, it mounts in a server rack or cabinet using only 1U of rack space.
An All-Inclusive Solution
The 1U rackmount console features a built-in keyboard, a touchpad for intuitive control, and a 17-inch LCD display that supports resolutions up to 1280x1024.
This single-port KVM console includes everything you need to set up right out of the box:
- 1 VGA KVM Cable
- Mounting Rails
- M5 Cage Nuts and Screws
Simple System Integration
The rack console features a single-port KVM module, which can be connected directly to a server or PC, or to a KVM switch for access to multiple systems. The KVM module offers the flexibility you need for easily integrating the console into your existing server infrastructure.
StarTech.com Rack Consoles
Rack consoles provide convenient, rack-mounted control options for single servers or entire server rooms. KVM consoles include LCD display, keyboard, and trackpad, all sliding into 1U of rack space. RKCONS1701 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Control a single system, or dozens of KVM-connected computers
- Improve the internal space efficiency of your server cabinet
- Manage cabinet-mounted servers and KVM switches
|Front Door Key Lock||No|
|Number of Monitors Supported||1|
|Panel Type||Active Matrix TFT LCD|
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Color Depth||8-bit, 16.7M colors|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1280 x 1024|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|MTBF||50, 000 Hrs|
|Pixel Pitch Support||0.264 x 0.264 mm|
|Supported Resolutions||Resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz|
|Viewing Angle||170° (H), 160° (V)|
|Host Connectors||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female Input|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power / Status LED|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||13W|
|Power Source||International Power Cords|
|Humidity||10 ~ 80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||31.1 in [79 cm]|
|Minimum Mounting Depth||17.7 in [45 cm]|
|Product Height||1.7 in [4.3 cm]|
|Product Length||18.5 in [47.1 cm]|
|Product Width||17.6 in [44.8 cm]|
|Weight of Product||25.9 lb [11.7 kg]|
|Package Height||7.5 in [19 cm]|
|Package Length||30.1 in [76.5 cm]|
|Package Width||24.2 in [61.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||37.8 lb [17.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - KVM console|
|1 - KVM cable|
|8 - M5 cage nuts|
|8 - M5 screws|
|5 - regional power cords (NA, JP, UK, EU, ANZ)|
|2 - mounting rails|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Control your server or KVM switch from a centralized rack console
1080p Display | 17 Inch | 1U | DVI & VGA Interface | Cables Included
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.