Join two Cat5e patch cables together to make a longer cable.
Dual RJ45 female connectors
This Inline Cat5e RJ45 Coupler features a modular design, offering a versatile solution for joining adjacent RJ45 network cables together.
Backed by lifetime warranty, the RJ45 Coupler offers both durability and dependability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A cost-effective solution - couple two Cat 5e RJ45 network cables together and eliminate the need of replacing existing cables
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Common Customer Questions
|ASI Distribution USA||87845|
|D and H||CAT5COUPLER|
|Ingram Micro USA||G66630|
|Number of Conductors||8|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Product Length||1.4 in [35 mm]|
|Product Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Inline RJ45 Category 5 Coupler|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the CAT5COUPLER. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Cat5e RJ45 Modular Inline Coupler