Slimline DB9 to DB25 Cable Adapter F/M
Convert a DB9 male connector to a DB25 male connector
264 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A cost-effective way of converting a 9-pin female serial port to a 25-pin male port
- Easy to use and intall
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Converts a 9 pin serial port to a 25 pin
- Low Profile
|Ingram Micro USA||J75748|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-25 (25 pin; D-Sub) Male|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Slimline DB9 Female to DB25 Male Adapter|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the AT925SFM. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Not correctly labled
These devices are null modem even though they are not listed as such. If you are trying to connect to an existing cable that is already null modem it isn't going to work.
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Slimline DB9 to DB25 Cable Adapter F/M