Control up to two VGA and PS/2-connected computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
A dependable 3-year warranty provides peace of mind.
Hot-pluggable to allow computers to be added or removed without worrying about having to reboot the other connected systems.
Designed for guaranteed compatibility with Dell, Compaq, IBM and HP servers and systems.
479 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
This 2 Port PS/2 KVM Switch is a reliable computer management tool that allows you to control multiple computers from one source, minimizing downtime by making connected computers and input devices available as soon as they are attached.
This sturdy PS/2 KVM Switch features an all-metal, 1U chassis that adds to the unit's reliability and dependability.
The PS/2 KVM switch is designed to work with Dell, Compaq, IBM and HP servers, all PC notebook computers, and Compaq Alpha systems, and supports resolutions of up to 1920x1440 - ensuring a smooth and broadly compatible operating experience.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Unparalleled reliability.
- Powerful features that increase usability.
Common Customer Questions
No additional drivers or software required.
- Manufacturing line computer control
- PC test/burn-in computer control
- Dual system control for a single workstation
|D and H||SV231|
|Ingram Micro USA||212836|
|Number of Monitors Supported||1|
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920 x 1440|
|Maximum Cascaded Computers||4|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|Port Selection Support||Push Button and Hotkeys|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female|
|2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|Host Connectors||2 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|4 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Product Height||1.6 in [40 mm]|
|Product Length||2.8 in [70 mm]|
|Product Weight||14.8 oz [420 g]|
|Product Width||4.9 in [124 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.3 lb [0.6 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port StarView 2 KVM Switch|
|2 - PS/2 Mouse Connectors|
|4 - Rubber feet|
|1 - Hot-key Quick Reference|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Control up to four USB or PS/2-connected computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor
KVM Switches (1)
Replace, or keep a spare 9V DC (0.6 A) KVM switch power adapter on hand
KVM Cables (2)
Connect VGA and PS/2-equipped computers to a KVM Switch using a single cable
Connect Sun™ workstations and servers to any PS/2 KVM switch or extender
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SV231. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- What is a KVM switch, and how can I tell if it will work in my setup?
- What do I need to know about KVM switch cables?
- Will my wireless / gaming / combo (one receiver for mouse and keyboard) keyboard and mouse work with this KVM switch?
- How do I set up my KVM switch?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
- Certain KVM ports or computers are working but not all of them. What do I do?
- My keyboard keeps repeating keys when it is plugged into the KVM. What do I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 2 Port Professional PS/2 KVM Switch