VGA to RCA and S-Video Converter - USB Power
Computer to TV Converter | 1080p to 480i Scaler |Composite & S-Video | 2-Year Warranty
Product ID: VGA2VID2
This VGA to RCA/S-Video converter box provides a simple way to convert and scale a 1080p VGA video input signal to a 480i composite (CVBS) or S-Video output signal. Perfect for use with legacy projectors or TV sets.
Hassle-Free Setup and Easy to Use
Equipped with a NTSC/PAL toggle switch and a scan button for simple configuration and selection of your video output settings, this compact VGA to Composite and S-Video adapter installs quickly and easily, for a true plug-and-play experience.
Save on Upgrade Costs
By using this VGA to AV adapter you can connect a PCs VGA connector to legacy TVs and projectors, ultimately saving the costs of upgrading your equipment. It's ideal for boardroom settings, medical imaging and watching videos on your S-Video or Composite display.
Crystal-Clear Picture Quality
The PC to television converter features an integrated video scaler circuit that dynamically converts VGA video input signals with resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz. To ensure compatibility with your display or projector the computer to TV converter outputs high quality 640 x 480 video, the highest supported by S-Video or Composite.
VGA2VID2 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Great for boardroom meetings, tradeshows, lectures, and CRT digital signage solutions
- An inexpensive way to increase the size of a computer display
- Displays computer screen images on your TV or Projector
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|Supported Resolutions||Input - Up to 1920x1080 60Hz
Output - 640x480 60Hz
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female Input|
|Connector B||1 - S-Video (4 pin, Mini-DIN) Female Output|
|1 - Composite Video (1 x RCA) Female Output|
|Plug Type||USB Mini-B (5 pin)|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||2.5W|
|Humidity||5 to 90 % RH|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50℃ (32 - 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to 80℃ (14 to 176°F)|
|Product Length||6 cm [2.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||46.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||162.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - VGA to S-Video and Composite Adapter|
|1 - Mini USB Power Cable|
|1 - Quick-Start Guide|
Convert a VGA signal from a laptop or desktop to HDMI (USB-Powered)
Connect your VGA or Component video source to an HDMI® display
Convert and scale your legacy VGA source into an HDMI video signal, for compatibility with newer displays
Switch between DisplayPort, VGA or two HDMI source devices on one display, with automatic and priority switching
Install this AV connectivity panel into any boardroom table, and connect the screen from any laptop with HDMI, VGA or mDP to an HDMI display
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.