HDMI to RCA Converter Box with Audio
Composite Video Adapter | NTSC/PAL | 1080p
Product ID: HD2VID2
- Convert your current HDMI® source to composite video and audio (yellow, white and red outputs)
- Achieve HDTV resolutions with support for up to 1080p
- Support for multiple HDTV and PC input resolutions, compatible with almost any HDMI source device
This HDMI to RCA converter box with audio converts a digital HDMI video source (with supporting audio) to work with analog RCA composite video televisions and displays, in both NTSC and PAL systems.
This HDMI to composite video converter provides features that ensure the highest quality output image, such as noise reduction, frame rate conversion and adaptive contrast enhancement.
With support for high-definition input resolutions up to 1080p, this RCA adapter lets you convert your HDMI signal to composite video and audio while still producing a crystal-clear picture.
This lightweight composite adapter is compact and highly portable, so you can use it virtually anywhere. Offering support for a wide range of HDTV and PC input resolutions, this versatile RCA converter is a perfect solution for using newer devices with your existing legacy displays.
The ability to convert and use your new HDMI equipped device with your older televisions or displays not only offers flexibility but also saves you the cost of upgrading hardware, making it extremely convenient for home or office applications.
To ensure easy operation and installation, this unique RCA composite video converter allows for plug-and-play installation without any additional software or drivers.
HD2VID2 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Convert your HDMI signal to RCA composite video
- Continue to use standard definition displays with HDMI source devices
- Ideal for presentations that use dated projection systems
- Stream your new home videos onto your older TVs/displays
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|AV Output||Audio RCA|
|Industry Standards||Standard HDMI, DVI 1.0|
|Audio Specifications||Input - LPCM 2Ch, 48kHz
Output - Stereo L/R
TV - 1080p, 720p, 576p, 480p @ 60Hz
PC - 1920x1080, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1224x768, 800x600, 640x480 @ 60Hz
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Input|
|Connector B||1 - Composite Video (1 x RCA) Female Output|
|Input Connector(s)||1 - Stereo Audio (2 x RCA) Female Output|
|LED Indicators||1 - Input LED|
|1 - Power LED|
|Input Current||0.4 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||1000 mA|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Product Height||2.5 cm [1 in]|
|Product Length||10.8 cm [4.3 in]|
|Product Width||10 cm [3.9 in]|
|Weight of Product||286 g [10.1 oz]|
|Package Height||52 mm [2 in]|
|Package Length||21.1 cm [8.3 in]|
|Package Width||15 cm [5.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 kg [1.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI to Composite Converter|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|2 - Mounting Brackets|
|4 - Screws|
|1 - User Manual|
Convert and scale a composite or S-Video signal to work with a VGA monitor
Connect a PC with VGA output to a composite or S-Video TV
Connect HDMI® enabled devices to a VGA monitor with stereo audio separation
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.