6 in. High Speed HDMI Port Saver Cable - 4K 60Hz
HDMI® Male to Female Extension Cable | Gripping Connector | HDR | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: HD2MF6INL
This High Speed HDMI port saver cable prevents wear and tear on the HDMI port on your monitor or other devices, by extending it away from the device for a more flexible connection. The port extender cable supports all HDMI 2.0 specifications, including resolutions up to 4K (60Hz), and bandwidth up to 18Gbps.
Secure Port Connection
To prevent accidental disconnections and signal loss, the extender features a high-retention HDMI male connector. The connector automatically latches to the inside of the port, creating contact pressure that prevents it from loosening over time due to movement or vibrations.
Full HDMI Capability
This short male-to-female extension cable supports all HDMI 2.0 specifications:
- Resolutions up to 4K 60Hz
- High speeds with a bandwidth of up to 18Gbps
- High Dynamic Range for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors
- Crystal-clear sound with up to 32 uncompressed digital audio channels
- Supports 21:9 cinema aspect ratio and 3D video
- Backward compatible with earlier versions of HDMI
- Supports Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) functions
Enjoy Astonishing Picture Quality
Fully compatible with your HDMI 2.0 equipment, this port saver cable supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz and bandwidths up to 18Gbps. It’s also backward compatible with earlier versions of HDMI and will work with all of your existing HDMI devices.
HD2MF6INL is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @ 60hz|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Cable Length||15.2 cm [6 in]|
|Product Height||0.4 cm [0.1 in]|
|Product Length||15.2 cm [6 in]|
|Product Width||22.2 mm [0.9 in]|
|Weight of Product||25 g [0.9 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Package Height||7 mm [0.3 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||30 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 in. HDMI Cable|
Connect an HDMI®-enabled output device to a DVI-D display, or a DVI-D output device to an HDMI-capable display
Allows an HDMI® connection to be mounted on a secure and easily accessible panel.
A cost-effective way of joining 2 shorter Standard or High Speed HDMI® Cables together.
High-retention HDMI connections that are certified to provide premium, error-free performance
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.