6in 20 Pin Motherboard to 24 Pin ATX Power Adapter - M/F
Connect a newer 24-Pin Power Supply with an older 20-Pin Motherboard
Product ID: ATX2024FM
- Adapter cable converts your existing standard 24-pin ATX power supply to work as a 20-pin ATX power supply
The ATX2024FM 20 to 24-pin power supply adapter provides a cost-effective way to connect a 20-pin compatible motherboard to a power supply with a 24-pin connector. The adapter lets you use a newer 24-pin power supply with an older 20-pin motherboard.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- StarTech.com's adapter cable converts your existing standard 24-pin ATX power supply to work as a 20-pin ATX power supply
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Works as an internal ATX power supply converter
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2776462|
|Connector A||1 - ATX Power (24 pin, v 2.x) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - ATX Power (20 pin, v 1.x) Plug|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||48 g [1.7 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||53 g [1.9 oz]|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.