6in PCI Express Power Splitter Cable
Split a single PCI Express 6-pin power connection into two power connections
Product ID: PCIEXSPLIT6
- Adds two extra PCIe graphics power connectors
- Compatible with nVidia SLI and ATI CrossfireX™ gaming/video cards
- Easily split a 6-pin PCI Express connector into two 6-pin PCI Express connectors
The PCIEXSPLIT6 PCI Express power splitter cable (6-pin to dual 6-pin) lets you connect a single (standard) 6-pin PCI Express power connection provided by the computer power supply to two nVidia SLI or ATI CrossfireX™ video cards that require a 6-pin power connection.
A cost-saving solution, this PCIe 6-pin to dual 6-pin power cable eliminates the expense of upgrading a computer power supply for the sake of compatibility with dual video card systems.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Affordable solution for adding two extra PCI Express connectors to your existing power supply
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Connector A||1 - PCI Express Power (6 pin, v 1.x) Female|
|Connector B||2 - PCI Express Power (6 pin, v 1.x) Male|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Weight of Product||30 g [1.1 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Package Height||14 mm [0.6 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||34 g [1.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in PCI Express Power Splitter Cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.