1 ft eSATA Panel Mount Cable - F/M
Extend your eSATA Interface and Screw-mount it into a Panel
Product ID: ESATAPNLFM1
- A panel mount eSATA port with screws to allow for secure installation
- Support fast data transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps
- Compliant with Serial ATA III Specifications
The ESATAPNLFM1 1-foot eSATA Panel Mount Cable provides a well-secured, easy-to-access eSATA connection on any device port or faceplate.
Constructed of only high quality materials and expertly designed for reliability and peak performance, the ESATAPNLFM1 cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enables you to extend your SATA interface and provide a panel mount connector for your eSATA devices
- Back by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - eSATA (7 pin, Data) Plug|
|Cable Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Weight of Product||24 g [0.8 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Package Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||26 g [0.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 ft eSATA Panel Mount Cable - F/M|
Connect a panel-mountable USB port to your motherboard header.
For customized USB device solutions; allows the USB connection to be mounted on a secure easily accessible panel
Allows an HDMI® connection to be mounted on a secure and easily accessible panel.
Add an external panel mount USB connection to a PC or faceplate
Connect your external SATA storage devices to your Laptop or desktop.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a SATA cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
Hard disk drive
Hard drive controller (for example, motherboard)
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the hard disk drive, hard drive controller, and SATA cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different hard disk drive, hard drive controller, and SATA cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test the hard disk drive, hard drive controller, and SATA cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the hard drive is spinning without the SATA cable attached. The power cable should make the drive spin if it is a mechanical drive and not a solid state drive.
If your operating system is not detecting the hard disk drive, make sure that the drive is formatted with a partition (for example, NTFS or FAT32). If you are using a computer running a version of Windows, a drive letter must also be assigned to the hard disk drive.
For more information about how to initialize a drive, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/support/faqs/technical-support?topic=hard-drives#initialize-hard-drives.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.