Black Apple 8-pin Lightning Connector to Micro USB Adapter for iPhone / iPod / iPad
Charge or Sync your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® using a Micro USB cable
Product ID: USBUBLTADPB
The USBUBLTADPB Lightning to Micro USB adapter for iPhone, iPod, iPad is colored to suit black mobile devices and provides a reliable solution for charging and syncing your Apple Lightning devices using a Micro USB cable.
This compact adapter is portable enough for carrying as a tablet or laptop accessory and it reduces the number of cables you need to carry around with you in order to charge all of your mobile devices.
The reversible 8-pin Lightning connector can be plugged into your iOS-enabled device with either side facing up, meaning there is no wrong way of inserting the cable into the device.
This durable Lightning to Micro USB adapter is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Lightweight, portable design, suitable for carrying as a laptop, iPad or iPhone accessory
- No incorrect way of plugging the connector into your mobile device
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Connector A||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Female|
|Product Height||0.6 cm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||26.5 mm [1 in]|
|Product Width||10.3 mm [0.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||0 g [0 oz]|
|Package Height||16 mm [0.6 in]|
|Package Length||15 cm [5.9 in]|
|Package Width||66 mm [2.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||13 g [0.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Micro USB Charge / Sync Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.