3 ft Panel Mount USB Cable - USB A to Motherboard Header Cable F/F
Connect a panel mount USB-A port to your motherboard header
Product ID: USBPNLAFHD3
The USBPNLAFHD3 3ft Panel Mount USB Cable enables you to add a well-secured, easy to access USB 2.0 port to your PC, offering a convenient solution for connecting bootable thumb drives or authentication fobs etc. to the motherboard USB connection.
The adapter features one female USB header connector and one female panel mount USB-A port and gives you an extension of 3ft, enabling you to place the cable as needed within the system case.
The USBPNLAFHD3 is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Customize your solutions by mounting a USB-A port on your PC
- Configure your systems as needed, extend your USB motherboard connection by 3ft
- Guaranteed reliability
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Connector B||1 - IDC (5 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Height||1 cm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Width||38 mm [1.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||34 g [1.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||16 mm [0.6 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||40 g [1.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft Panel Mount USB Cable - USB A to Motherboard Header Cable F/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.