1m Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable - Right Angle A to B - M/M
Connect USB 3.0 devices, even in hard to reach areas and tight spaces
Product ID: USB3SAB1MRA
The USB3SAB1MRA 1m Black USB 3.0 A to B cable features a right-angled USB 'A' male connector, enabling you to connect your USB 3.0 Type 'B' peripherals to your PC, laptop, or server, even in hard to reach areas and tight spaces.
The right-angled USB 'A' connector positions the cable nearly flush against a wall or other surface, and eliminates the space typically required to accommodate a 'straight' connection from the cable into the USB port.
Harnessing the full capabilities of the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 standard when used with a USB 3.0 host and device, the 1m cable offers a bandwidth of 5Gbps.
Plus, this right angle USB 3.0 cable also features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, which helps prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensure reliable data communication.
The USB3SAB1MRA USB 3.0 A to B cable is backed by StarTech.com’s Lifetime Warranty, for guaranteed quality and dependability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect to your PC, laptop or server, even if it is flush against a wall or other surface
- Error-free data transfers
- Guaranteed reliability
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Foil shielded twisted pair|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Product Height||1.4 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Width||11 mm [0.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||48 g [1.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Package Length||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||56 g [2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable Right Angle A to B - M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.