85x70x50mm Socket 478 CPU Cooler Fan with Heatsink & TX3 Connector
Provide an optimal fan and heatsink cooling solution to a Socket 478 desktop CPU
Product ID: FAN478
This Socket 478 CPU cooler is a combination CPU fan and heatsink that's designed to provide optimal CPU cooling at a great price.
The CPU cooler features a reliable 60mm ball bearing fan that provides excellent airflow, and a built-on aluminum heatsink designed with closely spaced fins to help increase heat dissipation and in turn provide a cooler operating environment for the CPU.
Saving time and hassle, the cooler can be installed in minutes, through simple mounting on the mainboard.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A 60mm ball-bearing fan and aluminum heatsink makes for a reliable and effective cooling solution to any Socket-478 based motherboard
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Fan Dimensions (Number / Dimensions)||2.36 x 2.36 x 0.39in. (60 x 60 x 10mm)|
|Heatsink Dimensions||3.2 x 2.7 x 1.5in. (83 x 69 x 36mm)|
|Air Flow Rate||20.18 CFM|
|Fan RPM||4800 +/- 10%|
|Noise Level||< 36 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Compatible with Pentium 4 processors up to 2.8 GHz|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Material||Aluminum and Plastic|
|Product Height||5 cm [2 in]|
|Product Length||83 mm [3.3 in]|
|Product Width||69 mm [2.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||276 g [9.7 oz]|
|Package Height||71 mm [2.8 in]|
|Package Length||82 mm [3.2 in]|
|Package Width||96 mm [3.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||325 g [11.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Socket 478 Heatsink Fan|
|2 - Mounting Bracket|
|1 - Packet of Thermal Compound|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.