Heatsink Thermal Pads - Pack of 5
Improves heat transfer between a CPU/chipset and heatsink with easy-to-use thermal pads
Product ID: HSFPHASECM
- Low thermal impedance
- Electrically non-conductive
- Solid at room temperature, it softens at heatsink operating temperatures
- Conforms to surface irregularities
This 5 pack of Thermal Pads offers a suitable alternative to using heatsink paste/grease. The thermal pads remain solid at room temperature, and soften at heatsink operating temperatures - eliminating the mess of heat grease, while maximizing heat conduction to create a cooler operating environment for your hard working CPU.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Easy "peel and stick" installation ensures an even application each time
- Mess free
|Thermal Conductivity||0.7 W/m-k|
|Thermal Resistance||0.03 °C-in/W @ 50 PSI|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Heatsink/Component Clamping Pressure (Recommended): 5 to 100 PSI (0.035 to 0.690 MPa)|
|Operating Temperature||-60°C to 125°C (-76°F to 257°F)|
|Materials||Phase Change Temperature: 58°C
Volume Resistivity: 1x 1015 Ohm-cm
|Product Height||0 cm [0 in]|
|Product Length||30 mm [1.2 in]|
|Product Width||30 mm [1.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||6 g [0.2 oz]|
|Package Height||2 mm [0.1 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8 g [0.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||5 - Thermal Pad|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.