20-Slot 2U Rack Mount Media Converter Chassis for ET Series 2 Fiber Media Converter
Add an un-managed, 20-slot media converter chassis to your rack or cabinet
Product ID: ETCHS2U
- 2U 20-slot Media Converter Chassis with AC/DC power
- Single 200W Power Supply included - redundant power supply (ETCHS2UPSU) also available - sold separately
- 2 removable cooling fans included
- All modules and cards support hot-swapping
The ETCHS2U 20-Slot 2U Rack Mount Media Converter Chassis for ET Series 2 Media Converters lets you add an un-managed, 20-slot media converter chassis to your rack or cabinet to provide central power and cooling.
The media converter rack includes a single 200W power supply to centrally power all 20 slots, with an additional slot to add a redundant power supply (ETCHS2UPSU) for maximum up-time. It also includes two cooling fans (one per side) to help extend the life of your media converters.
A perfect accessory to the StarTech.com ET series 2 converters, the 2U chassis is designed so that all critical components (Power, Fans and Media Converter Cards) are hot swappable to avoid network disruption.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Chassis consolidates your media converters into one space, while providing central power and cooling, for a streamlined rackmount solution
- Modular design lets you hot-swap your media converter cards, fans, or add an additional power supply without downtime
Centrally mount and power up to 20 media converter units with a single chassis, while providing additional cooling and optional redundant power
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2775966|
|Fans||2 - 80 mm|
|Frame Type||Open Frame|
|Mounting Options||Front Mount (Front Only)|
|Air Flow Rate||59.37 CFM|
|MTBF||65,000 Hours (25°C)|
|Noise Level||44.5 dBA|
|Input Current||2.2 A|
|Input Voltage||110V-240V AC|
|Output Current||16.6 A|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||60|
|Power Source||Standard 120V Power Cords|
|Humidity||5~90% RH Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||164 mm [6.5 in]|
|Product Length||394 mm [15.5 in]|
|Product Weight||6.1 kg [13.4 lb]|
|Product Width||517 mm [20.4 in]|
|Rail Thickness||1 mm [0 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8.4 kg [18.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2U Media Converter Chassis|
|3 - Power Cords (NA/EU/UK)|
|1 - Grounding Screw|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Add a redundant or replacement power supply to the ETCHS2U media converter chassis
Convert and extend a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection up to 1.2 miles/2km over Multi Mode SC fiber
Convert and extend a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection up to 18.6 miles/30km over Single Mode SC fiber
Convert and extend a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection up to 1.2 miles/2km over Multi Mode ST fiber
Convert and extend a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection up to 12.4 miles/20 km over a single mode SC fiber cable
Convert and extend a Gigabit Ethernet connection up to 550 m / 1804 ft over Multimode LC fiber
Convert and extend a Gigabit Ethernet connection up to 550 m / 1804 ft over Multi Mode SC fiber
Convert and extend a Gigabit Ethernet connection up to 24.8 miles/40 km over Single Mode SC fiber
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.