Cisco SFP-10G-ZR-S Compatible SFP+ Transceiver Module - 10GBase-ZR
10 Gbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 80 km (49.7 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFP-10G-ZR-S-ST
The SFP-10G-ZR-S-ST is a Cisco SFP-10G-ZR-S compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 10GBase-ZR compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 80 km (49.7 mi).
- Wavelength: 1550nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Multi Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 80 km (49.7 mi)
- MTBF: 426,514,897 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10.00 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1W|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||24.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.