Brocade 40G-QSFP-SR4 Compatible QSFP+ Transceiver Module - 40GBase-SR4
40 Gbps | Multi Mode Fiber | MPO | 150 m (492 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: 40G-QSFP-SR4-ST
The 40G-QSFP-SR4-ST is a Brocade 40G-QSFP-SR4compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Brocade brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 40GBase-SR4 compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 150 m (492 ft.).
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
- Type: Multi Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: MPO
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 150 m (492 ft.)
- MTBF: 244,610,583 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This QSFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||40.00 Gbps|
|Product Height||11 mm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||122 mm [4.8 in]|
|Product Width||18 mm [0.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||42 g [1.5 oz]|
|Package Height||4.8 cm [1.9 in]|
|Package Length||18.5 cm [7.3 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||118 g [4.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - QSFP+ Transceiver|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.