Grounding Bar for Server Racks - 1U or 10U
Protect up to ten devices in your server rack from static electricity damage, with this easy-to-access grounding strip
Product ID: GNDBAR1U
- Protects your rack-mounted equipment from electrical surges
- Installs easily into any standard server rack or cabinet
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Grounds up to ten individual devices
This 1U or 10U grounding bar offers a simple way to ground your valuable rack-mounted equipment. To help protect your investment, you can attach the bar to your server rack or cabinet to create a ground contact for your servers, KVM consoles, video switches and other network devices. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Protect your rack mounted equipment
The grounding bar bridges your individual rack-mounted devices, allowing for static electricity to take a direct path to ground. Without a grounding path, your rack-mounted equipment can easily be damaged by electrical surges caused by static. The grounding bar protects your equipment from these surges, saving you the cost of replacing damaged equipment.
Easily install in your server rack
You can mount the grounding strip in any brand of standard server rack, using the included M5 screws and cage nuts.
The GNDBAR1U is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Product Height||5 mm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||482 mm [19 in]|
|Product Weight||429.3 g [15.2 oz]|
|Product Width||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||516.6 g [18.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Grounding bar|
|12 - M5 20mm screws|
|2 - M5 cage nuts|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.