Single Monitor Stand - Adjustable - Steel - Silver
VESA Monitor Mount | Works with iMac / Apple Cinema / Thunderbolt Displays | Up to 34" Monitors
Product ID: ARMPIVSTND
- Mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display 12" to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 30.9 lb. (14 kg)
- Includes hardware for mounting an iMac or Apple Cinema Display
- Landscape-to-portrait display rotation (for use in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with max width of 25.5"/64.8 cm)
This robust steel single monitor stand, with its sleek silver finish, provides secure support for your display and makes an attractive addition to your workspace. The monitor desk stand allows flexible placement of your computer screen, and is easily adjustable for ideal viewing.
Versatile Use with Multiple Monitors
The monitor mount holds your display with ease, supporting monitors from 12" to 34" up to a maximum weight capacity of 30 lb. (14kg).
For added flexibility, you can use the included hardware to mount your Apple Cinema Display, Thunderbolt Display or Apple iMac. The stand works with any Apple Cinema Display or Thunderbolt Display that came with a removable stand or built-in VESA mount adapter. It also works with the 24-inch iMac and 27-inch iMac with a removable stand, or with a built-in VESA mount adapter.
Work in Comfort
The monitor desk stand features a 15" (380 mm) tall support post, providing a wide range of height adjustment for greater comfort while you work. Adjust your display height, position and viewing angles easily to create an ergonomic work environment.
The adjustable monitor stand lets you mount a display on the desk stand, with tilt and swivel adjustments for ideal positioning. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without scrolling, the desk monitor stand also supports landscape-to-portrait display rotation.
Steel Construction and Easy Setup
Made of durable steel, the single monitor mount provides easy set-up for a wide range of monitors. The integrated cable management helps to keep your cables organized and out of view.
The TAA compliant ARMPIVSTND is backed by a StarTech.com 10-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Experience an ergonomic workspace, through simple display height, position and viewing angle adjustments
- Maximize space efficiency by elevating your display above the desk surface
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desktop Stand|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|ARMPIVSTND is compatible with||
• 24-inch LED Cinema Display and 27-inch LED Cinema Display
• 27-inch Apple Thunderbolt Display
• 24-inch iMac and 27-inch iMac with removable stand or built-in VESA mount adapter
|Display Tilt||+45° / -15°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||14 kg [30.9 lb]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This mount supports monitors up to 34”, including flat screen, curved and ultrawide displays, with a max weight of 30.9 lb. (14 kg). If you choose to use an ultrawide display in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with a max width of 27" (68.5 cm).|
|Material||Steel and Aluminum|
|Product Height||10.5 cm [4.1 in]|
|Product Length||26 cm [10.2 in]|
|Product Width||33 cm [13 in]|
|Weight of Product||2.4 kg [5.2 lb]|
|Package Height||11.8 cm [4.6 in]|
|Package Length||538 mm [21.2 in]|
|Package Width||27.3 cm [10.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.3 kg [7.3 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Aluminum Base|
|1 - Support Post|
|1 - Monitor Mount|
|1 - Cable Clip|
|1 - Iron Position Ring|
|4 - M5x18mm Hex Screws|
|1 - Flange|
|4 - Plastic Caps|
|1 - Torx Tool|
|1 - 3mm Allen Wrench|
|1 - 4mm Allen Wrench|
|1 - Access Card|
|4 - Thumb Screws|
|2 - M6x16mm Screws|
|4 - Rubber Feet|
|1 - Instruction manual|
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | For up to 34” Monitors
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Height Adjustable | For up to 34" Monitors
Raise your laptop and monitor off your desk, to create a dual-display workspace and increase productivity
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Slim Profile | For up to 34" Monitors
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Turn your desk into a sit-stand workspace with easy height adjustment, for increased comfort and productivity
Work in greater comfort with this easily adjustable ergonomic keyboard tray
Set up a permanent or hoteling (hot desking) 4K workstation where fewer peripheral and device ports are needed, and in an area where desk space is limited
Set up a permanent or hoteling (hot desking) workstation where fewer peripheral and device ports are needed, and in an area where desk space is limited
Create a mobile workstation using your Ultrabook™ or laptop USB 3.0 port via this portable USB 3.0 mini dock
Add DVI video, as well as audio and Gigabit Ethernet connection ports to a laptop computer through a single USB 3.0 port
4-in-1 Laptop docking station with VGA, Ethernet, dual audio and 4 Port USB 2.0 connections
Turn your laptop into a compact workstation wherever you work or go, adding video, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 port through USB Type-C (5Gbps)
Add more connectivity to your MacBook or other USB-C laptop, with 4K video, Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, plus power and charge as you work
Portable Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | GbE | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.