Wall-Mount Monitor Arm - 10.2” (26 cm) Swivel Arm - Premium
Wall-Mount Monitor Arm | Aluminum| Tool-less| For up to 34" Monitors
Product ID: ARMWALLDS2
- Wall mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display up to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 30.9 lb. (14 kg)
- Swivel arm extends 10.2" (26 cm) and features two swivel points for flexible viewing
- Easy tool-less assembly with quick slide-and-click connections
Free up space with this wall-mount monitor arm and enjoy optimum viewing with the swiveling extension arm. The premium design ensures smooth, effortless motion and makes it easy to re-position your display, to work in comfort or collaborate with others. The attractive silver finish complements your decor.
The wall-mount system is ideal for business, healthcare, financial or other settings, where you may want to share your screen, or for customer-facing interactive displays.
Adjust the Swivel Arm with Ease
The wall-mount monitor arm extends 10.2" (26 cm), making it easy to change your screen position. Move the swivel wall-mount freely, to the left or right. You can also adjust the swivel tension.
Durable and Stable Construction
The robust aluminum design provides a stable wall-mount for your computer monitor or flat-screen TV up to 34". It’s ideal for touch-screen stability. The universal display wall mount supports VESA mount monitors (75x75, 100x100) up to 30.9 lb. (14 kg) in weight.
Adjust your Viewing Angle
Share your screen with ease. The display wall mount offers a full +180-degree/-180-degree pan, to move your screen left or right. It tilts freely +90/-15-degrees, to adjust the angle up or down. Rotate your screen for landscape or portrait viewing.
Push the swivel arm back to the wall, so your monitor sits just 5" (129 mm) from the wall when not in use.
The quick slide-and-click connections make the monitor wall mount easy to assemble and saves time when setting up multiple units.
The TAA compliant ARMWALLDS2 is backed by a StarTech.com 10-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Free up space in business, commercial, industrial or office settings
- Share your screen with clients or visitors in office settings such as healthcare or financial
- Works well in non-desk environments as well as public places
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Swivel||+180° / -180°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -15°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||260 mm [10.2 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Swivel / Pivot||+180°/-180° at the wall
360° at the elbow
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||14 kg [30.9 lb]|
|Product Height||115 mm [4.5 in]|
|Product Length||395 mm [15.6 in]|
|Product Width||240 mm [9.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||2458 g [86.8 oz]|
|Package Height||100 mm [3.9 in]|
|Package Length||340 mm [13.4 in]|
|Package Width||188 mm [7.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3400 g [120 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Wall Mount|
|1 - Swivel Arm|
|1 - Monitor Mount|
|1 - M3 Hex Key|
|4 - Thumb Screws|
|2 - Wall Plugs|
|2 - Mounting Screws|
|1 - User Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.