Wrist Rest - Ergonomic - Sliding - Silver
Desk Wrist Pad | Fabric Padded | Portable
Product ID: ROLWRSTRST
Once you try this sliding wrist rest, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it. It helps to keep your wrist supported as you use your mouse, to reduce strain and enhance your comfort at work. It’s the ideal ergonomics accessory.
Moves with You
Simply slide the desk wrist pad under your wrist anytime you use your mouse. Use it on your desk, table or sit-stand workstation. As you move your mouse, the wrist rest moves with you, providing comfort and slight cushioning. It’s so light and comfortable, you’ll hardly know it’s there. The sliding wrist rest provides more mobility than a static product like a mouse pad wrist rest or mouse hand rest.
Designed for Comfort and Support
The innovative wrist rest features a modern disc-shaped design with a contoured, cushioned top surface that works like a wrist pillow. It gently cradles your wrist to provide support, helping to keep your wrist in a neutral position while you use your mouse. The attractive silver fabric on top and the white base complement your workstation.
Take your wrist rest with you, wherever you work. The compact design, with a 3.8" (9.6 cm) diameter, fits easily into your laptop bag.
The TAA compliant ROLWRSTRST is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Color||Silver & White|
|Enclosure Type||Plastic, Foam and Mesh Fabric|
|Product Height||27 mm [1.1 in]|
|Product Length||96 mm [3.8 in]|
|Product Width||96 mm [3.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||56 g [2 oz]|
|Package Height||30 mm [1.2 in]|
|Package Length||142 mm [5.6 in]|
|Package Width||170 mm [6.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||136 g [4.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Sliding Wrist Rest|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.